Beit Furik, Huwwara, Za'tara (Tapuah), Sun 22.6.08, Morning

Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Email
Edna L. and Irit S., reporting

Translation: Hanna K.

Za'tara/Tapuah Junction - there are 44 cars coming from the north

Beit Furik - nobody waiting to pass

Huwwara -
There are about 15-20 Palestinians waiting.
In the open dungeon there is one detainee who was released a quarter of an hour after we arrived, after he has been held there, according to him, an hour and a half. He told us that while he was selling vegetables in 2002 in Tul Karem, he was shot and wounded by the fire of soldiers. He was taken to the Meir Hospital for treatment, and was detained in an administrative detention that lasted for five years at Ketziot, Megiddo and Offer. A lawyer (whose name is known to us) submitted an appeal to the High Court of Justice against the prolongation of the administrative detention. He has mediacal files in Meir, Hadassa and Soroka - where he was taken three times from his detention.
Since he was released he is detained constantly on his way from Nablus to Ramallah - first at the Huwwara CP and then at the Za'tara/Tapuah CP.
At each CP the procedure of confiscating his ID and the detention repeat itself. The route from Nablus to Ramallah takes him 6 hours.
Since he was released he is unemployed and now he is on his way for medical treatment at Ramallah.
Because of his imprisonment his economic and personal situation have deteriorated. He has not submitted a claim against the army because of the wound that turned him into an incurable invalid.
I photographed him and his hand that was injured at that incident and he showed me the places in his shoulder and chest where bullets remained.

44 מכוניות מצפון

בית פוריכ
אין ממתינים למעבר

מחסום חווארה
ממתינים בין 15 ל-20 פלסטינאים.
 בצינוק הפתוח מעוכב  ששוחרר רבע שעה לאחר שהגענו, לאחר שהוחזק שם לדבריו שעה וחצי.הוא סיפר שבעודו מוכר ירקות ב-2002 בטולכרם הוא נורה ונפצע מירי של חיילים. נלקח לביה"ח מאיר לטיפול ונעצר למעצר מנהלי שנמשך חמש שנים בקציעות, מגידו ועופר. עו"ד (שמו שמור אצלנו) הגיש בשמו בג"צ כנגד התמשכות המעצר המנהלי. תיקים רפואיים שלו יש בבתי חולים מאיר, הדסה וסורוקה – לשם נלקח שלוש פעמים מהמעצר.מאז ששוחרר הוא מעוכב באופן קבוע בדרכו משכם לרמאללה – קודם במחסום חווארה ואחר כך במחסום זעטרה (צומת תפוח). בכל מחסום חוזרת פרוצדורת לקיחת תעודת הזהות והעיכוב. הדרך משכם לרמאללה לוקחת לו 6 שעות.מאז השחרור הוא מובטל ועכשיו הוא בדרכו לטיפול רפואי ברמאללה. עקב המעצר ומצבו הכלכלי והאישי שהדרדר, הוא לא הגיש תביעה נגד הצבא בגין הפציעה שהפכה אותו לנכה תמידי.צילמתי אותו ואת ידו הפגועה כתוצאה מהפציעה והוא הראה לי באיזה מקומות בכתף ובחזה נותרו כדורים.

בכתף ובחזה נותרו כדורים.